Quote of the Day
Let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Students should maintain silence in the library.
- Library is open from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days and from 9.30 AM to 4.30 pm on all Saturdays except second Saturday.
- Student’s ID card is a must for all library transactions. Loss of the card must be reported immediately to the Librarian.
- Members should write their name in the register kept at the entrance of the Library.
- Users should keep their belongings in the property counter before entering the library.
- Books are classified using DDC and are arranged in shelf accordingly.
- The Library uses KOHA software for its in-house operations. This allows users to search a book author-wise, title-wise, subject-wise through OPAC (www.naipunnya.ac.in/ 192.168.1.16)
- Newly added books are displayed in New Arrival Display Rack.
- Users are eligible to borrow maximum number of books from the library as follows. Students (UG)- 2 books Studens (PG)- 3 books Faculty - 8 books Period of loan of user is as follows: Students – 7 days Faculty - 30 days
- A book may be reissued to the same students for the second time if there is no other applicant for it.
- The books borrowed from the library shall be returned within the due date. Those who fail to do so will be liable to pay a fine of Rs. 5/ per book per day. If the date on which a book is due to be returned happens to be a holiday; the next working day will be the due date.
- Members should not write, damage or mark on any book/ periodical belonging to the library.
- Library users are strictly prohibited from taking the issued books again inside the library.
- Books of reference section and periodicals will not be lent, but they may referred within the library.
- When a book is urgently required, the Librarian may recall the book at any time even before the due date.
- Users are not allowed to reshelf books after removing them from the shelf. Please leave the books on the table.
- If the books borrowed from the library are lost the matter must be reported to the librarian immediately. The member has to replace the same or later edition of the lost book within a week’s time. If the replacement is not possible, the members shall pay thrice the amount of the lost book.